The school life comes to an end soon ...

   The school will soon come to an end. I think I will miss it a lot. I made many memories, many friends, many classmates,  many favourite teachers. Though I was a serious student, I have enjoyed my school time thoroughly. I have bunked many periods, ate tiffins between periods, got punished many times, hid the book and played games when teacher was teaching. I will miss all of this.

    I had different experiences with each student. Many friends teased me,  many friends encouraged me, many were my opponents. I will miss all of them. Only one year left for this school life to end. I really wish that I could experience all this once again. 

School life is seriously one of the most important parts in life. And two of the most important parts are our friends and teachers of course as we deal with them everyday. You won't realise their importance when you are still in school, but you'll realise their importance when you leave school.


Teachers, sometimes good, sometimes bad, still have a place in your life. Scolding you, praising you, encouraging you, make you feel like you are a part of that school. It's like a second home. And most students don't like holidays because of their friends.


You may fight with your friends, you may even be betrayed by some, but still you get quite attached to them. You spend most of the time either teasing them, getting teased by them, bunking classes with them, talking with them, playing with them and the list goes on.


That's why both these parts are really important!


And something that I used to love in my school life were extra curricular activities. Sports related activities, fighting styles, art, singing, dancing, etc. There were debates on topics, speeches, etc. And the competitions were a must to get a chance to experiment something new and a break from the stressful school life.


Last but not the least, I'd like to tell you about the part that was seriously a headache for me. And that part was the race for marks. I was genuinely tired till the tenth. We are always competing when it comes to marks, who scored more, who scored less, who passed a subject, who failed a subject, etc. And let me tell you, this race never ends just like life. But yes,even this race tries to give you a chance to improve, to face pressure and to deal with it.


Now a small poem on school life.


School life is a life which is most exciting;

Where for many long years you have been learning.

The competitions and the time wasted outside;

Is remembered when its time to bid goodbye.

In school life, children have no responsibilities;

Their wonderful moments stay with them as memories.

Always remembering those interesting subjects;

And the punishment that a student gets.

The time spend here is very valuable;

You won't find such friends anywhere available.

You find true friends who irritate and tease;

Those are the friends whom you mostly miss.

Really, all people wonder why school life is so small;

I think its so because its the best time of all.


A Hinglish poem by Maanvi Bhagat:


Aaj hi to tha

Mere school ka last day

Yaad aaa gaye

Woh beete hue lamhe

Yaad aaya 1st day

Jab ro kar aasu sukh gaye

Lekin ab jaate vakt 

Bhi mere aasu nahi ruke

Yaad aaya mujhe fir

School ke ground par khelna

Aur apne doston se 

Gapshap karte hue milna

Yaad aaye woh teachers

Jinhone diya bada gyan

Kitna bore hota tha

Jab padhte the vigyan

Yaad aaya ki kaise

Sune the principal ke bhaashan

Kitne baate likhii thi

Jab tha Akbar ka shasan

Kaise milkar masti 

Kiya karte the hum dost

Yaar unko toh mai 

miss karungi sabse most

Na jaane kab 

yeh lamhe kab gum ho gaye

Aaj mere school ke din

Bhi ab khatm jo ho gaye




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effects of books and films

Patience

When I went on my longest road trip