Good habits of teenagers

 We teenagers have various habits, some good, some bad. But it depends on us. Today, let's discuss some good habits most of the teenagers usually follow. This is just my personal experience and I don't assure you that all the teenagers have these habits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.


So let's begin.


  1. Punctual to attend online lectures even though we may wake up lateπŸ˜‚.

→  This happens with me everyday and I've even heard my friends saying this numerous times that even though they woke up a bit late, they attended the lecture on time, even though they were half awake .

  1. Following a routine.

→ I guess we don't have an option when it comes to this because our school, college, coaching classes, tuitions, etc actually make us follow a routine πŸ˜‚.

  1. Adjusting with siblings.

→ Younger or older we really try our best to adjust. Right guys? I think this is actually a valid point. Even I adjust with my younger brother all the time though we may fight everyday.

  1. Handling friends, Social media and stuff

→ We are always trying to create a balance between our studies, exams, friends, social media accounts, etc… and I guess this is a really good habit.

  1. Living life freely

→ Though we may have mood swings, or sometimes we are supposed to be mature or sometimes just act like a kid, teenage is one of those times when juggling with life you learn to live freely.


That's all for today guys. I hope you agree with me. Feel free to share your views and point out your mistakes. This is Maanvi Bhagat signing out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effects of books and films

Patience

When I went on my longest road trip